Wednesday, 22 January 2014

MAC Prolongwear Concealer Review!



Today I’m reviewing my new holy grail concealer, this one is already famed among bloggers so I decided to take out my purse and bite the bullet, and boy am I glad I did! 
Read on for my full review!


This is the average sized pump that comes out
Blended in
I had previously been using my holy grail concealer- collection 2000; so at Christmas when I had ran out of this and had some more funds I decided to invest in the MAC prolongwear concealer, I was matched up to NW15 and the girl who served me in the Trafford centre was so lovely I didn’t hesitate to buy it.

I was impressed with the fact it had a pump which made me, being a bacteria phobe, very happy, however as with many reviews it does pump out TOO much, enough to do about 3 mornings worth of concealer! I have tried to lightly push it down with the slightest of touch yet it seems to reach a point of no return and pump the same amount each time.

Under the eyes this concealer works wonders, it blend super easily with my Real Techniques eye brush due the fact its dense and applies it evenly and blended well, it doesn’t settle into any of the lines and covers all the ‘darker’ areas I have under my eyes and lightens it. It also lasts without getting blotchy and does require  a good cleanser to remove with fading or wearing off! Hallelujah!

I also like to use this on my blemishes with my precision eye liner brush from Real Techniques and also covers pretty much anything without slipping and sliding.

I was to begin with hesitant about spending £15 on this product; but after using this for about a month I would re-purchase this over and over again.

What is your favourite MAC concealer or high street concealer!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Lovely review! I really want to try this concealer, I've heard so many great things about it..! My favourite concealer would have to be the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer.. :) x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Collection is definitely a runner up for me, although I can't see myself ever going back, I would highly recommend this!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard many great things about this concealer and can't wait to try it! x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its awesome! Be sure to tweet me the review if you do one on it. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice post, I've heard a lot about this product - tempted to try it! I use Boi-ing by Benefit, I love it!

    I have a new post up about Valentines gifts, would love it if you could check it out :)

    x

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tempted to pick that up! :)
      I will go over now.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love this and the lasting perfection concealer! I switch them up almost every day :) such amazing products!
    Lovely blog!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete