Saturday, 25 January 2014

S/S 14 Trends; The High Street does brights

Burberry// Henry Holland // Mulberry // Ralph Lauren // Burberry // DKNY 

We all love pretty high end clothes and I am no different, I often find that high street collections tend to follow suit with their collections. 

I have decided to start a series on the high street replicates of the Spring Summer 2014 trends and I am starting with my favourite by far- brights and pastels. I could've used all the Burberry shots from their runway show but I hunted some others down and my personal favourite is by far the Henry Holland dress.
This week it is my Nastygal find, they're a US site and ship to the UK and do some really unique gorgeous pieces, here are my picks.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 
I personally love these pieces and I think these are staple spring/summer pieces and I've included both casual and formal wear.

Let me know what your favourite trend is and keep an eye out for the next instalment!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my blog for more details!

    http://lizzieharrisonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award_25.html

    ReplyDelete